So how are things going? Are you working 24/7 trying to keep up with all your paperwork, marketing, accounts and all the other little jobs you need to do as a business owner? Do you love the work that you do for clients but hate all the other stuff?
If you outsource it’s like having a member of staff helping you out without having to pay a salary, and benefits etc. and you only pay for the time that they work for you. Imagine sharing your “to do list” and having all those other jobs done so that you could concentrate on what you do best and what you love doing. Not only would it release time for you to do other things like spending more time with the family or growing your business but it would also mean that the other jobs were done properly by people who know what they’re doing and you’d feel less stressed! You would also be building your team around you making your business stronger.
So, what could you outsource? Are there things you must do for your business that don’t generate income, if so outsource them so that you can spend your time getting more clients and increasing your income? Here is a list of things you could outsource to freelancers that would help your business.
- Social Media Management
- Sales and Lead Generation
- Customer Service
- Manufacturing and Production
- Shipping and logistics
- IT support
- Creative Work
- Event Management
- Answerphone Service
- Web Design
- Legal Services
- Research and Development
- Data Entry
- Email Management
- Diary Management
- Travel arrangements
- Data Storage
- Podcast Production
- Cyber Security
In fact, you should outsource anything that you don’t have skills in and that you hate doing so that your business runs more efficiently, and you enjoy your job!
So, what are the benefits of outsourcing?
- Opportunities for Growth by either increasing your sales and/or introducing new products or services.
- Enables you to spend more time on core business activities.
- Increases efficiency because you’re working with skilled people.
- You can reduce your expenses because a skilled person will work quicker and there will be no employee overheads.
- You will feel less stressed because your workload has been shared out.
- You can spend more time with friends and family.
- You build a team of people who can help your business grow.
Have a think about what you could outsource for the benefit of your business and your mental health and well-being.
Take a look at “What we do” and contact us now to see what you could outsource to us and how we could help you and your business grow.
If you’d like to get organised and get stuff done, let’s have a chat.