Google forms – timer next to a keyboard
- As a business owner do you feel fear is holding you back from being brilliant?
- How can you use google forms to save time in your business?
- Do you want to stay focused and motivated so you can grow your business?
- Networking – What works best for your business virtual or face to face?
- Co-working – Why it could benefit your business and your mental health
Time Well Spent Follow 10,470 1,782
Virtual PA and Business Administration providing affordable, friendly support for women in business. Building our team to meet the needs of small business.
If you are looking at outsourcing your administration tasks why not check my testimonials from my clients? If you like what you see then please do get in touch and I will be happy to chat https://buff.ly/3xap2B5 #TestimonialTuesday #administration
How Can I Start Reducing My Carbon Footprint as a Business?
Did you know that 57% of consumers in the UK are willing to spend more on sustainable products?
See the Learning Hub article at: https://buff.ly/3s6OoQi
#climatechange #carbonfootprint #sustainability #glosclimate
Have you joined our FREE business club on Facebook? Free advice and support to help you grow your business https://www.facebook.com/groups/TLCBusinessClub
What are you telling yourself you can't do, right now?
Let's bust those limiting beliefs together.
Google Forms can be a great way of saving time in that it will save the data collected in each form to an Excel Spreadsheet. My latest blog advises of more ways it can benefit https://buff.ly/3Q4eIDN #businesswoman #MondayMotivation #timemanagement #workingfromhome @FSBwomen