Using templates gives you flexibility, increases productivity and efficiency and gives you more time. They can help with onboarding of new staff or outsourcing. They mean that you have consistency in your business. So how could you use templates in your business and what could you use them for?
By using templates, you are more efficient, make fewer mistakes, and improve lines of communication. Templates can even reduce stress and improve customer satisfaction!
What are the benefits?
- Maintain your company’s voice
- Save time by not having to search for information
- You’re consistent with your brand
- You save time by not having to type the email up from scratch every time.
- You can send the same message over and over again
- You reduce the margin for errors
What could you use them for?
- Chasing invoice payments
- Sending information to new staff or clients
- Responding to frequently asked questions
- Requesting information from clients
- Sales email template introducing your company
- Invitation for Interviews or meetings
- Request for feedback
- Follow up emails
- Event emails before and after the event
- Requesting a testimonial
- Sending offers
- Introduction/ welcome email to prospects
- New product announcement email
- Customer thank you email
- Progress email
- Application email
- Networking meeting follow up
- Onboarding new clients
- Customer service
As you can see, there are lots of ways you could use templates to save you time and money. The list goes on and on. See which ones you could implement in your business today?