What free tools could you use to support your business to make it more efficient?
With costs shooting through the roof are there free tools that you could use that would help you grow your business and become more efficient? Could you use them instead of the tools that you currently pay for or combine them?
Go to https://www.getapp.co.uk/ to find out which tools are available and then see if they have a free version that would benefit your business.
So, here are three tools that could make a difference to your business.
With this app, you can create free graphics for
- Social media and video
- Marketing including business cards, flyers, logos, posters, brochures and menus
- Office for presentations, Resumes, Graphs. Planners, Letterheads and Calendars
- Custom prints including Custom T-shirts, Canvas Prints, Stickers, Custom Mugs, Photo Books and Labels
- Cards & Invitations including Invitations, Postcards and Greeting Cards
Trello helps teams move work forward. Collaborate, manage projects, and become more productive.
Here’s what you get on the free plan:
- Up to 10 open boards per free workspace
- Unlimited Power-Ups
- 10MB limit for each attachment
- 250 command runs per month in Butler
- Custom backgrounds
- Card stickers and custom emojis
- JSON exports
You can use it in any way that works for you, but I use each board for clients and then each card for tasks for that client. If you add a due date to the card you receive an email reminder which is great to create your “to-do list”. You can put your cards in lists like “to do”, “working on” “Done” to help you organise your work.
Connect your apps and automate workflows. Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. To start
- Identify the top 5 priority processes that you want to automate.
- Map out the processes and simplify it as much as you can
- REMEMBER: automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
What’s included in the free plan
- 5 Zaps – Zaps connect your apps and services together to automate repetitive tasks and save you time.
- 15 min update time – How often Zapier checks for new data to start your Zap.
- Single-step Zaps – Single-step Zaps have one Trigger (e.g. new email lead) and one Action (e.g. add to my CRM).
- Transfer (beta) – the simplest way to move bulk data on demand
I hope you find these three powerful tools useful to reduce your costs and move your business forward.